Thursday, November 24, 2011

Time for Christmas Cards!

Thanksgiving is over, and while I'm enjoying all my Thanksgiving leftovers, I'm ready for the Christmas season to officially begin!
One of my favorite parts of Christmas is sending and receiving Christmas cards, and I am prone to spend ridiculous amounts of time searching for the perfect Christmas card for our family to send out. Being that it is our first Christmas with the kids I've been even more excited to find just the right card! Tiny Prints is offering 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers for blogging about their Christmas cards- which who can resist that, especially when you see how beautiful their cards are!!
Like I said, ridiculous amounts of time have gone into deciding on our card, but here are a few of my favorites from Tiny Prints.



I love the bold red and white stripes on this one-reminds me of a candy cane!



I'm loving all of the bright colors that seem to be the trend this year too!


And how cute are these cards that also double as ornaments!!

Decisions, decisions! But like I said, let the Christmas festivities begin! and send out your Christmas cards- I can't wait to start getting them in my mailbox!





No comments: