Friday, March 4, 2011

Project 52- Week 8

One of my goals in doing a Project 52 this year is to really challenge myself in my photography to try new things and improve my skill as a photographer. For week eights challenge I definitely challenged myself and learned a lot!
Since we had that Monday off for President's day (which was a much needed day of recovery from Winter Retreat with the college group!), I did a little photo shoot for some friends. This definitely stretched me and while I'm not thrilled with how all of the pictures came out, I learned a lot and can't wait to do another photo shoot for them and hopefully get some better pictures. Yay for friends who are willing to be my guinea pigs (and super cute ones at that)!




1 comment:

astrid said...

great pics, Jenny! I'm a bit jealous that you can already get out and shoot outside in nice weather-the ground is still a good mix of mud/snow/old grass so I guess I'll have to wait!