Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year



I'll be honest, I'm not big on New Year's resolutions. In part I think this is due to the fact that as a teacher, I think in school years not calendar years (so for me the new year began in August). However, I have come up with one resolution (lame though it may be) and one project for 2011.

Resolution 2011

To fold the laundry as soon as I take it out of the dryer and then put it right away.

I know- not very exciting, huh? but definitely achievable! As for my project- I am very excited about this!

Project 2011

I've decided to do a Project 52 this year- each week I'm committing to taking at least one picture and submitting it to MCP's Project 52. My goal is to be more consistent with practicing photography. I'll also be posting my picture here each week. Each week has a theme that I will also be trying to stay within. This week's theme is "illustrate a song" so we'll see what I come up with!
In the mean time here are a few pics from our trip to Monterey.

Morro Rock

Somewhere along PCH

Fisherman's Wharf, Monterey

No comments: