Friday, January 28, 2011

A week behind...

Life is busy... but you already know that! The last two weeks have been a flurry of grading and finishing up one semester, and then settling into the next. I have not however, forgotten about my Project 52 (after only 1 week!). But I never posted last weeks picture! So today's blog has two pictures- one for last week and one for this week.


The theme for week 3 was "shades of gray" (or "grey" if you are partial to the British spelling as I am). My favorite part of this picture is the glow from the lights in the bottom left hand corner.

This weeks theme was soothing repetition. This picture is of a shell ball that we got on our honeymoon in Martha's Vinyard- we actually call it the soothing shell ball- there's just something very calming about it.
If you want to see some amazing photographs from this weeks theme head on over to the MCP Project 52 page on Flickr!

No comments: